Merry Christmas!!

Guest 53Nailhead

Guest 53Nailhead

Havn't seen this posted as of today & my time will be limited in the next few days sooo.... Wishing Everyone & Their Families A Very Merry Christmas & All The Very Best In 2006!!

Les

AND A SAFE ONE!

Guest imported_Thriller

I'll echo those sentiments...hmm...friendly Canucks? If Phillipe is next to chime in, it might support that. grin.gif

Have a good one all.

I don't know if I qualify as a friendly Canuck but I lived in NF, On for about 25 years. My kids still live there.

Merry Christmas or as we say in Serbian...Mir Bozij, Hristos Se Rodi i Sretna Nova Godina.

Or translated, By The Peace of God, Christ is born and Happy New Year.

Happy to say, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays for whatever you and your family celebrate. And although a bit early still, I hope to meet everyone in 2006 at the Big Buick "Christmas in July " Bash in Minnesota.

Till then though Happy New Year too.

JD

Guest imported_MrEarl

Merry Christmas everyone. I've enjoyed yet another year with the greatest group of car folks I have ever known, but have yet to come face to face with but three of you (that I know of). Hoping that will change in Rochester. I hope 2006 will be the best year ever for everyone and we all get to enjoy our wonderful Buicks more than ever. If JohnD doesn't mind my borrowing his word, have a Buickful New Year.

Oh and Happy Festivus for the restofus

Guest imported_Thriller

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hoping that will change in Rochester. </div></div>

Considering we're in the same hotel, we're sure to bump into each other...I'm looking forward to it.

Just saw this ( thanks to whoever first posted this) and this seems like the right time of year to use this pic here.

Seasons Greetings and Happy Holidays to all

santariv6tw.jpg

santawave9gv.gif

And a Merry Christmas to all of you! Yes, many of us will meet for the first time in Rochester and we all are in store for a Fantastic National! I have been to the venue, met the folks that will be hosting the Meet and they WILL get the job done! I want to thank you all for your support over the past year and look forward to another year of BCA Events. Happy Holidays to you and your family !

Dick Sweeney

ROA # 146 - Tech. Advisor

BCA # 15786 - Tech. Advisor &

National Board Member

Guest my3buicks

Wishing everyone a Happy Holiday Season - also wishing you a healthy, happy, and satisfying new year. Here's Wishing you and your family Enough!!!!

Have a very Merry Christmas! I am sitting here in Vermont with my family as it snows outside. I just replaced my sending unit in the Roadmaster yesterday and the gas gauge works great. I am truly blessed.

Rod