First to Batavia?!

adoldfield

Joy and I pulled into Batavia tonight - perhaps we are the first to arrive for the show? We washed the '75 Century, and put the cover on. Tomorrow we are off to tour some wineries.

Batavia has changed a lot since 1989, but we're glad to be here. Looking forward to greeting everyone else!

Alan & Joy Oldfield

Hi Alan and Joy. You two are real early birds. Is there an award for being first or something?

Where do you call home anyway?

Linda and I will be in Wednesday late afternoon, along with Jim and Ellie Wright and Ken and Susan Nichols. Looking forward to meeting you.

John De Fiore

John D 1956

Guest 53Nailhead

What's the long range forecast, not that it much matters! It's hot in Ottawa today with high humidity.

Les

Guest my3buicks

after Tuesday eve, it looks great until 30% chance of showers and thunderstorms Saturday night into Sunday - let's hope that holds out!!!

Guest 53Nailhead

Looks good, but I have just about the same success as those weathermen! wink.gif Hope it's like you say Keith. Hope to meet you Thrusday.

Les

Local forcast as of 7/5 @ 6 PM.......

Rain to end by Wed and then low 80's and partial clouds thru Sunday....

Thats what the local stations are saying (I live 25 minutes from Batavia).

I hope we can believe them....

Mike Trom

Guest imported_Thriller

Ah, touring the wineries? Now I understand why you needed to get there so early wink.gif

53Nailhead - I'm with Health Canada (for the moment anyway) and get to Ottawa occasionally...I'll try to remember to drop you a line when I'm next going to be that way. I often have at least one evening available.

Guest 53Nailhead

Derek, absolutely & that goes for all. We have a great city. I'm in Stittsville just west of the city, there about 6 guys with Buicks here (one guy has 17 or more). Just drop me an email ahead of time.

Les cool.gif