1990 gray driver's side floor mat

DianneMM

I had several things repaired on my Buick Reatta and one of the four shops it went to saw fit to remove the original driver's side floor mat. I want to hurt them. Buick, of course doesn't make them anymore. I've searched the web and a lot of sites claim to have Reatta floor mats but they are universals or aftermarkets that don't even look like the originals. Does anybody have gray 90 floor mats or know of anyone who can and will custom make one to match my car. I'm so mad I could spit! Please email me at diannemm@msn.com. Thanks!

Guest EDBSO

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I'm so mad I could spit! </div></div>

Please use spell check laugh.gif

Guest F14CRAZY

Oh blast. My dad's blue interior '90 convertible has mats that fit great, but they're marked GM instead of Reatta.

Hang in there I have been looking for a Blue mat for an 89

for several years, and I know that one will show up somewhere. If I find a

grey one I will let you know and if you find any blue ones, I would like both

sides I will let you know

The drivers and passanger mats are the same. Also as a substitute, the Riviera and Allante used the same contour mat as the Reatta, however I can not tell you if either of them had the same color of grey.

I have searched for several years trying to find a vendor that could match the grey and blue used in the Reatta. So far, without a special color run, I have not found the colors.

I don't know about the rest of Y'all with grey interiors, but due to the unequal fading of the various grey items in my interior, I have a number of different shades of grey already.

I purchased a set of grey mats from Barney in February of '01 and was pre-warned at the time that they were the "wrong" color. I was (and am) extremely pleased with the color and quality of the mats provided, and would gladly buy another set (or two if necessary for minimums) of Reatta mats that are a similar "wrong" shade of grey.

How about it, Barney?