What is this car ?????

I didn't know Noel passed on, nice guy with some really nice cars. I think the Brewster Buick was the first total restoration in his collection, he started collecting and restoring some really neat cars after that. The red and black Type 57 Bugatti with the Ostrich skin upholstery was a favorite of mine. The Brewster Buick couldn't have a better home now.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Incidently, the car partked next to the Buick is a 1941 Cadillac 62 Series coupe. </div></div>

You are real good to be able to tell that from the photo.

As soon as I saw Brewster the light went on. I remember that name. Is there a website that I can get info from about those cars. How many were built and such?

http://www.geocities.com/dons_neatstuff/brewster2.htm

Cut and paste the link and you will get there. What a car, I remember one in the central Mass area in the late 70's and still dream of owning one myself someday. One of the big car dealers at Hershey had one listed on their flyer two years ago for around 49k, I did not get too far with the wife...

The Cadillac identification wasn't that hard. The rubber stone guard on the rear fender and the vertical lines on the bottom rocker stainless piece are the giveaways. There were 2 ro 3 Brewster Fords for sale in the White Field at Hershey a few years ago. One was a convertible sedan and I forgot what the both was on the other one.