Antique Automobile Magazine == Suggestions

1937hd45

Hope to get my new and improved AA in the mail Monday. With a new editor and a seminar on writing for AA planned for next month, what would you like to see in the magazine? I'd love to see a "Where Are They Now?" feature, but limit that question to cars that were active in AACA and other club events 50 years ago. In 1955 and the years before that many great Brass Era cars were found and restored, many are locked away now and out of sight. Some of the true greats have seen several restorations in their lives, and have many tour miles and a few show trophies. I'd enjoy reading the life history of some of these cars, and the owners that cared for them over the years.

Bob, I may actually get in your good graces! We alaready are working on that story! However, to add to it, they are stories about competition cars! A local historian has offered to do it and has obtained our list of winners to research. Although some members would prefer to keep their cars private, others would love to be a part of stories like this. West and I will certainly look inot this idea further.

a "where are they now" feature sounds great. I also enjoy the "how to do it" articles and article about original unrestored well preserved cars. Wish I could write, but I will just continue puttering way in my shop.

OH Yea, I would LOVE to see the upcomming events section modified so it would show 1. date or dates 2. LOCATION by state 3. description.. so I don't have to read the whole text just to find out the event is 1500 miles away smile.gif

bill