Batavia/Golf outing

JohnD1956

Maybe, But I don't think the likes of Tiger could even find Batavia... Don't get me wrong. Batavia is pretty nice little town, "little" being the operative word however.

Although it would be nice. Then I could just watch him play.

As for me Adam, I'm a zig-zagger. First to one side then over compensating to the other. I spend more time in the woods than on the fairways. Come to think of it, maybe I'll just leave the clubs home. grin.gif

JD

Tiger did play in Rochester a few years back, so he must have flown over Batavia at least grin.gif There are a few courses around Darien Six Flags if that is the area you are looking to play. I can look the names up for you if you like so that you have them for July. There has got to be some closer to Batavia also.

I am not sure if I could sneak away for a day of golf that week, but who knows...

smile.gif

Mike Trom

Golf, what's that about, and who has time for that? I sure don't and if I did, then even more than nothing would done around the house, or on the Buicks, I have always thought that if I decided to become a golfer, I might like it more playing golf,then racing my Buicks, so have shyed away from that, maybe not a good thing for my career at GM, cause if I played golf, I may have been an executive by now, DUH! But then I'd have to hang around more idiots, than necessary, instead of hanging with best of the best, my BUICK friends and Family! So that is what I do, and that is my vacation every year, being with my Buick family, and if work becomes a conflict, you all are my excuse to get out of that conflict, I don't play golf, but I will drive the cart! Not!

Roberta, I imagine a "Buick Racer" would not understand the the serenety of a golf course. Not that there's anything wrong with that. There's plenty of room for both in this country ( at least for now). It's just that the two activities are complete opposites of each other.

The golf course is a chance to drop everything else in the world. The open space is usually quiet and telephone free. It's 4 hours of relaxation as long as you don't take it too seriously.

And you can still enjoy the Buick on the way to the golf course.

It may not be racing, but it is beautiful...