Christmas Gift to All

Guest EDBS0

Well , I'll put my two cents worth in .. [color:\\"red\\"] Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to ALL from another Walker !!!!

laugh.gifcool.gifsmile.gifsmirk.gif

Danny Walker

'90 Reatta Convertible

Rea / Tan / Tan W/Black Mldg.

16 Way Seats & C.D.Player

105,000 miles & still goin' strong

When I just clicked onto this site a minute ago is was to wish everyone a very nice Christmas so I will add to the thread instead of starting my own. In the years I have been involved with Reattas I have met many very fine people who are always willing to help out others with their problems and helping others is part of the true meaning of Christmas.

They were terrified, but the angel said,

'Do not be afraid.

Look,I bring you news of great joy,

a joy to be shared by the whole people.

"Today in the town of David a Saviour has

been born to you; he is Christ the Lord.

'And here is a sign for you:

you will find a baby

wrapped in swaddling clothes

and lying in a manger".

Luke 2:10-12

I wish the very best to all, today, and for the new year.

Jim

God Bless! Stay Safe and have a most joyous Holiday Season!

I look forward to all the help and humor this site provides in 2004!

Thanks to the "learned ones" who give so much meaning to this site.

Steve

Having been a member of this forum for a number of years, it is always my pleasure to offer Holiday Greetings to all of my Reatta friends. May Santa bring everything you want. Enjoy your family and friends for they are the real gifts. Peace and joy to all and may God bless. MERRY CHRISTMAS! Howard

Guest Reatta1

I'll add my wishes to all for a blessed, safe, and happy holiday season whatever your belief system is. If we can all remember that Jesus is the reason for the season, happiness will spread accordingly.

It's a little early but I'll add 'happy new year' from the Oregon connection. laugh.gif

I TOO WOULD LIKE TO ADD MY WISHES TO ALL THE MEMBERS FOR A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A SAFE NEW YEAR.HAVING ONLY BEEN ASSOCIATED WITH THIS GROUP FOR ABOUT 18 MONTHS IVE COME TO ENJOY READING THE POSTS EACH NIGHT AFTER WORK AND LEARNING MORE ABOUT OUR MUTUAL INTERESTS IN AN EXCEPTIONAL CAR AND THE KNOWLEDGE THAT IS AVAILABLE HERE IN THIS FORUM.THANKS ONCE AGAIN PAT

Guest imported_Flash

Happy Holidays to all. May your pictures turn out perfectly and your most precious moments fulfill your heart for the year to come.

Guest imported_Reallate50s

I'd like to add my sincere best wishes to all you folks who've become familiar advocates and enthusiastic mentors to all us raw 'newbies' to the Reatta community. I check daily to see what new insights or speculations might be of value in my own somewhat (actually, more than somewhat, usually) fumbling attempts at restoring complete health to my latest passion.

In these uncertain and rather chaotic times, it's refreshing to come across a group who freely give of their expertise and knowledge without demanding recompess of any sort. Thanks.

To all fellow novice Reatta enthusiasts - listen to these guys...they really know stuff.

Dave Winkler

89 Silver/Grey, 16-way seat

228K and climbing

Lansing, MI

If you are serious I have the answer. When people in the ancient middle east traveled they would take white cloth and wrap it around their bodies under their outer garments to be used as clean burial clothes if they should die during their travels. They referred to these burial garments as swaddling clothes. Kind of interesting that Christ was wrapped in burial garments and placed in a feeding troth (manger) normally used to feed Passover lambs.

I know this because I used to be a minister. I did not get it from my Reatta service manual. Chuck Parry

May I add my ditto. This is really a great site. Hope to meet some of you guys at a Reatta meet someday. Maybe this year I can get to Plano. If I can ever get the last child out of college, I may retire to have more time for play.

Merry Christmas to everyone and best wishes for the coming year. From someone who spent 28 years in the military and who has a son who is an Army doctor doing his residency, I also ask that you remember out country's bravest as they continue our war against terror. Hopefully if we keep the pressure on we may be able to avoid another 911 type incident. I hope we as a people never forget.

As much as we all love our Reatta's they really seem unimportant in the big scheme of things. The Christmas season helps us to realize all that we have to be thankful for.

God Bless each of you.