Hershey

I will be there as usual in Antique Studebaker Row. This is a row of Antique Studebaker Vendor spaces from CCN 18-31.
This is where the Antique Studebaker Club Tent is, and this year the Studebaker National Museum will be co-located in that tent.

I will be bringing parts, more memorabilia than usual - Studebaker Signs, Cans, etc.

Also, other auto related cans and signs.

I won't bring paper this year. as Hershey is rough on it. But if there is something Antique Studebaker that you need, message me and I will bring it.

3 minutes ago, George Rohrbach said:

I will be there as usual in Antique Studebaker Row. This is a row of Antique Studebaker Vendor spaces from CCN 18-31.
This is where the Antique Studebaker Club Tent is, and this year the Studebaker National Museum will be co-located in that tent.

I will be bringing parts, more memorabilia than usual - Studebaker Signs, Cans, etc.

Also, other auto related cans and signs.

I won't bring paper this year. as Hershey is rough on it. But if there is something Antique Studebaker that you need, message me and I will bring it.

George, What signs will you be bringing?  I'll be looking for some this year.

Hello all,

I will be set up in CA70-72 selling a variety of parts.  Not many Studebaker parts for sale, but there is a real possibility the 1941 President Land Cruiser will make an appearance.