1959 Ford Ranchero - $21,500

Another one you rarely see in this condition! (more pics in ad) 

https://saltlakecity.craigslist.org/cto/d/west-jordan-1959-ford-ranchero-super/7777065602.html

1959 Ford Ranchero V8 automatic transmission super clean almost perfect condition runs and start straight up drive anywhere you want. This is a beautiful to take to any car show definitely a head Turner Car is restored completely several years ago. Owner passed away and we’re selling it title in hand $21,500.  (385) 449-0085
Car is equipped with air-conditioning but not hooked up right now

00m0m_jZptOkWrjKr_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg00S0S_lLGuOBOTCie_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg00j0j_doXo4Z9jxZB_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg00l0l_kP8dIIyQ0w3_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg00g0g_249QTOqg2Xp_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg00v0v_fHTO5tH43wo_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg00Y0Y_itZLNX3Kuw7_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg01111_7ZMO9EuGmbQ_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg

• Like 7

I prefer the 57 or 58 but wow this is one of the nicest I have seen in this price range of the first generation.  I actually don't even mind the colors.  Biggest drawback is it's a long ways away. Shipping would add another minimum 3000 on the cheap open or probably 4500 enclosed and up.   Still really cool.

WOW! Not many people restore these Rancheros.  Usually when I see these things listed for sale they're rusted out or have sitting for too many years and the tires are sunk into the ground!.  Is that interior door panel correct? One thing the seller doesn't show is the cargo bed.  If you look at the last picture the cargo bed is covered by a canvas top so you don't see the actual bed in any of the pictures. I really like it; if it was closer to me I would go look at it.

Had NO idea the '59 Ranchero door panels were that deluxe and "space age".  That's awesome for a nice utility vehicle.   Or are they from an upscale '59 Ford model??

And I own a '57 Ranchero with original panels no where near this "look".

Really nice '59.  Has to be a bargain unless it has sat in the estate too long.

🤩🥰🥵

Looks like Galaxie door panels, though I think Galaxie 2d sedan doors were longer than Ranchero. Did Country Squires have interior door trim like that? 

Big deal if the A/C doesn't work. That Ford factory evaporator box is as cool as it gets, no pun intended. What did they call this one? "Polar-Aire"?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, rocketraider said:

Looks like Galaxie door panels, though I think Galaxie 2d sedan doors were longer than Ranchero. Did Country Squires have interior door trim like that? 

Lots of upgrades from a Galaxie, not only the door panels (Country Squire or Galaxie sedan)... Hubcaps, chrome headlight surrounds, quarter panel wheel well chrome trim and panel, chrome bullet extension on front fenders extending bumper ends, dual rear view mirrors, chrome rocker trim, dual exhaust, and especially the interior - a close copy of the Galaxie pattern, but not true in color selection, nor is the brown dash and steering wheel a correct color for a Ranchero. Note Aluminum radiator. Nice job, however, and I'd have no problem owning and driving it. Too bad the "restorer" didn't add the aluminum Galaxie side trim slash.

Tke estate is probably not breaking even at $21k.

b_1959%20Ford%20Ranchero-02-03.jpg

1959 FORD TRUCK FULL LINE COLOR FOLDER BROCHURE Pickup BIG RIG Ranchero FIRE TRK - Picture 4 of 8

Car of the Week: 1959 Ford Galaxie 500 - Old Cars Weekly

Edited by Reynard (see edit history)
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2