1952 Chevy Business Coupe - $10,000

Advertised as " Classic Old School Hot Rod" but thankfully unmodified. I wonder how the seller came to own it? 

https://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/d/sacramento-1952-chevy-business-coupe/7780342723.html

Can you imagine this classic beauty restored?! Rad!  All Stock  80,129  6 volt
Turns over, but does not start, most likely due to sitting in a covered garage for a few years. $10,000 OBO
CALLS ONLY PLEASE! No texts, No emails! Call Brian at (nine-one-six) nine, nine, seven-six, six, four, seven.

1952 Chevy Business Coupe Classic Old School Hot Rod 100505_6MtlmQqt9Ut_0lM0t2_600x450.jpg00v0v_7Su8VFMQfLi_0lM0t2_600x450.jpg00F0F_iErns75uW0l_0x20oM_600x450.jpg00y0y_3hwjaU4Wgzo_0x20oM_600x450.jpg00o0o_fLlFmkB3NSe_0x20oM_600x450.jpg

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Dave Wells said:

Missing grille pieces and front bumper guards, not running. Maybe $7k on a good day...?

Looking around on the internet the removal of the grill pieces and bumper guards is somewhat common it seems to get a smoother front appearance.  Not running is a concern.  The body style is desirable over a 4 door and should add to the value.  When I was a young lad this was a common car to see with dual carbs and a split exhaust manifold and the rear of the car lowered. One of my favorite early 1950s body styles.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, TerryB said:

Looking around on the internet the removal of the grill pieces and bumper guards is somewhat common it seems to get a smoother front appearance.  Not running is a concern.  The body style is desirable over a 4 door and should add to the value.  When I was a young lad this was a common car to see with dual carbs and a split exhaust manifold and the rear of the car lowered. One of my favorite early 1950s body styles.

Yes indeed! My older sister's boy friend had one with spinner hubcaps and bongos on the rear shelf! 

• Like 1