For Sale: 1937 Pontiac 6 2dr 'fastback' Sedan, 65K miles - $9,500 - Yorktown Heights, NY - Not Mine - Major Price Reduction to $7,900: 8-30-2024,

For Sale: 1937 Pontiac 6 2dr 'fastback' Sedan, 65K miles - $9,500 - Yorktown Heights, NY - Major Price Reduction to $7,900: 8-30-2024,

1937 pontiac g6 for sale by owner - Yorktown Heights, NY - craigslist
Seller's Description:

1937 Pontiac 2 door fastback 6-cylinder 3 speed floor shift. Humpback/ fastback older repaint solid floors and body. Doors could use bottom repair. Interior decent. Running and driving with fresh rebuilt carburetor, distributor, starter, water pump, master cylinder, all new wheel cylinders, lines, hoses, fuel pump, new heater core. flushed radiator, block, gas tank. New oil in engine, transmission, rear, steering box. Very cool body design. Papers in hand. Asking $9500 obo. odometer: 65,000
Copy and paste in your email: 4c5078b90a8734e49968d8dbe7a3d323@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1937 Pontiac 6 2dr 'fastback' Sedan.

'37 Pontiac 6 NY a.jpg

'37 Pontiac 6 NY b.jpg

'37 Pontiac 6 NY c.jpg

'37 Pontiac 6 NY d.jpg

'37 Pontiac 6 NY e.jpg

'37 Pontiac 6 NY f.jpg

'37 Pontiac 6 NY g.jpg

'37 Pontiac 6 NY h.jpg

'37 Pontiac 6 NY i.jpg

'37 Pontiac 6 NY j.jpg

Edited by 58L-Y8
Major Price Reduction to $7,900: 8-30-2024, Crossed out the dead CL link and old price. (see edit history)
  • Like 4

• 58L-Y8 changed the title to For Sale: 1937 Pontiac 6 2dr 'fastback' Sedan, 65K miles - $9,500 - Yorktown Heights, NY - Not Mine - Major Price Reduction to $7,900: 8-30-2024,
4 hours ago, Hans1965 said:

Still like it. Is that an ashtray on the glovebox? Battery in front of the driver. Is that red thing the floor shifter? 

Hans, There will be many cars like this, and MANY MUCH BETTER, at Hershey.  We hope to see you !

• Thanks 1

And though more money, the late Kurt Kelsey's 37 2 door is currently for sale in some other thread. It is also low mileage and much more of a survivor than this one (I'm not knocking this one).

2 hours ago, Bloo said:

And though more money, the late Kurt Kelsey's 37 2 door is currently for sale in some other thread. It is also low mileage and much more of a survivor than this one (I'm not knocking this one).

Cannot find it with the search function.  Only the 1940 4 door that doesn't talk to me.

4 hours ago, Terry Y said:

Hans, There will be many cars like this, and MANY MUCH BETTER, at Hershey.  We hope to see you !

That's a dream of me to experience Hershey once! And it would be fantastic to see some of the people of the forum there. Hope one time I can make it.

2 hours ago, Hans1965 said:

That's a dream of me to experience Hershey once! And it would be fantastic to see some of the people of the forum there. Hope one time I can make it.

I was there 2-3 times , you cannot buy anything as you have to compete with to many buyers at Hershey .I like it much better to go to somebodys house and discuss there about the car rather than surrounded with to many people when you see a good car .

Hershey is good to meet people of course .

Next october I have plans to go back to California to see some friends and the pomona swap meet and san diego , and then go to the Branson auction with a old time from  Joplin Ms .Didn't buy tickets yet but I will do my best 

Hi Daniel, i lived in San Diego for a year in the 90s. Great place to be. And a few years back we went to Pomona in summer during a California trip. It was so incredibly hot, that was unbelievable.  Out of my interest area, 40s and 50s, there were not that many cars. Still interesting. We met a Mexican chrome plater there and visited their shop a day or two later. Very impressive craftmanship. I guess Hershey is 10 times as big. At least.