For Sale: 1953 Buick Super Model 52 4dr Sedan, 42K miles - $9,000 - Wilson, NY (Niagara Falls) - Not Mine

For Sale: 1953 Buick Super Model 52 4dr Sedan, 42K miles - $9,000 - Wilson, NY (Niagara Falls)

1953 Buick Super Model 52 for sale by owner - Wilson, NY - craigslist
Seller's Description:

1953 Buick Super Model 52, 4 door sedan in good condition. Two tone green paint. The car is equipped with a V-8 cubic inch 164 horsepower Buick motor with2 BBL carburetor. 42,463 Original Miles. Tow tone green vinyl interior is in good condition along with the bench seat. Glass and chrome are in average condition. Care is equipped with spoked hub caps, clock, heater, bombsight hood ornament and AM radio. Appraised at $11,500.
Copy and paste in your email: b2ce9b55beb938569ad527bb3f75ae6b@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1953 Buick Super Model 52 4dr Sedan.

'53 Buick Super 52 NY a.jpg

'53 Buick Super 52 NY b.jpg

'53 Buick Super 52 NY c.jpg

'53 Buick Super 52 NY d.jpg

'53 Buick Super 52 NY e.jpg

'53 Buick Super 52 NY f.jpg

'53 Buick Super 52 NY g.jpg

• Like 5

I thought the same thing but they work for this Burick.

Not sure about that aircleaner either; it looks 60s to me. But at $9000, if it's mechanically sorted, it's a good and interesting entry level old car.

Went to a cousin's funeral today. Her dad, and two of his brothers, all drove 1952 and 1953 Specials. One black, one metallic blue, and one the same green as this car. Strange how you'll remember things like that, because I was under 5 yrs old when they had these cars. 

But, many funerals now include a slideshow montage of pictures taken over the deceased's lifetime, and there was one of Joyce standing beside her daddy's blue 1952 Special with her mama and brother. She was probably ten and I guess Uncle George was taking the picture. George was my grandpa's brother, but where the others had their "Burick artomobiles", Cap'n Alfred always drove a GMC truck.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Aaron65 said:

Looks like a good deal! The first thing I'd do would be to buy new tires and a set of correct wheel covers.

...and the correct oil-bath air cleaner.