1922 Ford Model T Left in the Garage $4500

My family once moved to Cheyenne Wyoming when I was 14 years old and old car crazy.  When my mom and dad toured a house for sale, which we ended up buying, there was an old Woody in the garage.  My dad asked if they could leave it, to the real estate agent.  They did not. 

• Like 1

It looks like it may be a decent buy. Sure would be nice to see it after a thorough washing. According to the Facebook posting it has only been driven a thousand miles and has an automatic transmission. Fancy that!

I am not much interested in a plain Jane black car these days.

Lew Bachman

1957 Thunderbird

Seller confirmed it was left by previous owner and they are not happy.  He’s an immigrant and doesn’t know a thing about it.  Might have been an estate situation.  I’m going to offer him $500.  It is essentially without value.  OK that’s harsh but Model T Haven went out of business and scrapped over 100 Model Ts.   

• Like 3

13 hours ago, 20 T Speedster said:

The wood-framed body looks solid - that's the difference between a $500 'T' and a $5000 one.

No way I would pay $5000 for a Model T project even with good wood. $5000 buys a Buick or even a Cadillac or Packard project.  $12,000 buys restored 20’s closed car.