For Sale: 1964 Chrysler New Yorker 4dr Sedan, A/C, 92K miles - $10,500 - Union Grove, WI - Not Mine

For Sale: 1964 Chrysler New Yorker 4dr Sedan, A/C, 92K miles - $10,500 - Union Grove, WI

1964 Chrysler New Yorker for sale by owner - Union Grove, WI - craigslist

Seller's Description:

This is a 1964 Chrysler New Yorker with the 413 V8, push button auto trans and amazing one-family ownership history. This car lived in Colorado away from salted roads for its first 90k miles and was then taken care of by the second generation here in southeastern Wisconsin since the late 90’a where it was rarely driven. The car runs and drives wonderfully and has been stored indoors its entire life. The car runs down the highway at 70mph nicely, brakes work great, but before driving any terribly long distances I would suggest fine tuning to the carb as the accelerator pump gets a little iffy around town. It runs nice and cool, AM radio works, and all the power options function except the right front window (been that way since 1997 according to notes) and the dash clock. The AC would need servicing as well (as most cars this age). This is a beautiful survivor car with small paint corrections and fixes but no rust through anywhere ever. The interior is original and has never seen rodents!

This is a really great car I would drive anywhere tomorrow! This is a very special “luxury” cruiser than can be driven as is, or fixed and modified to the next owners liking. The paint over the car is mostly original with some “repairs” done after the original elderly owners driving skills-and others caused some bumps and bruises. The paint has not been buffed/corrected in the “fixed” areas. The original hubcaps are included as are the dog dish/beauty rings if desired. odometer: 92000.

Brand new tires-less than 500 miles! Ready to drive! I will be happy to negotiate trailer or driven delivery to your address or will assist with transport.  More photos are available! Trades considered-1991 and up Suburban/crew cab, FLSTS HD, 1950’s to 60’s “SUV” vehicles. Direct sale preferred negotiable!
Copy and paste in your email: edc76bc30b2338ae81b0c28a309e7c30@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1964 Chrysler New Yorker 4dr Sedan.

'64 Chrysler NYer WI a.jpg

'64 Chrysler NYer WI b.jpg

'64 Chrysler NYer WI c.jpg

'64 Chrysler NYer WI d.jpg

'64 Chrysler NYer WI e.jpg

'64 Chrysler NYer WI f.jpg

'64 Chrysler NYer WI g.jpg

'64 Chrysler NYer WI h.jpg

'64 Chrysler NYer WI i.jpg

'64 Chrysler NYer WI j.jpg

'64 Chrysler NYer WI k.jpg

'64 Chrysler NYer WI l.jpg

• Like 3

2 hours ago, rocketraider said:

A 413 in a sleeper body. I like this Chrysler.

True but I'm not sure I'd want to feed this sleeper. Those 413's were notorious for trying to devour gas pumps. 

Price is quite optimistic for a moredoor sedan with a lot of mechanical and cosmetic issues. Seller states he wouldn't drive the car very far since it has an '"iffy" carburetor accelerator pump (quite possibly more to it than that) but then says in the same paragraph that it's a really great car that he would drive anywhere tomorrow!  With that high price this would be an easy pass for me even though the car has an amazing one-family ownership history and there have never been any rodents in the interior. Sounds to me like a flip attempt by someone who's new to the flip game and since 1963-1964 Chrysler sedans aren't exactly considered to be the pinnacle of Pentastar styling I just don't see the attraction here.