Ford Speedster $ 14,800 Now $11,800 new pics

Posted (edited)

I'm a bit of an old grouch on this style of Speedster...it would have been way out of date in '27, plus of course all that brass. We love it today but in '27 it was as sexy as grandma's high button shoes! Still, it does look like fun! 

(more pics in ad) 

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/d/vacaville-ford-model-runs-trade-classic/7762443121.html

CLEAN TITLE older restoration but still looks nice! currently registered and being used as a weekend car. original engine and transmission. Trades ok! Looking for a clean title low miles nissan leaf corolla civic camry

email: 21b4027577f536c3be8bc5c71de87540@sale.craigslist.org

FORD MODEL T RUNS! Trade 4 classic mustang camaro vw beetle corvette s 100s0s_cOs14D8hycI_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg00D0D_hZmbqxmrRUa_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg01717_967tAkYbOtE_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg00e0e_38l11rCsCYm_0xx0fu_600x450.jpg

Edited by Leif in Calif
price change (see edit history)
  • Like 2

Looks well done and pretty tidy for the asking price.  Stock T fenders (vs. The popular and sharp Rootleib style speedsters) are another way to go with a T. That was the plan with mine, actually.  

I like the fact it is in use now and isn't close, but still some things needed to use like so many of these speedsters.  

It was posted in multiple towns, this one was posted 20 hrs ago...

https://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/d/rancho-cordova-ford-model-trade-classic/7763880462.html

email: 26d6e914a08a365381d655e1cbdcb5b1@sale.craigslist.org

When a car is posted in different parts of the country it makes me a little nervous about being a scam. I hope the purchaser gets his car.

19 minutes ago, Fossil said:

When a car is posted in different parts of the country it makes me a little nervous about being a scam. I hope the purchaser gets his car.

Not different parts of the country, just different Northern California  CL regions. The ones that really annoy me are when they post the same car on the same CL site multiple times (which this person also did).  

• Like 1

• Leif in Calif changed the title to Ford Speedster $ 14,800 Now $11,800 new pics