Wanted 1937-1938 headlight guts

Wanted 1937-1938 Buick headlight guts, my car had been converted to sealed beam headlights and I would like to change it back to factory. 

Do any other GM cars use the same components? 

thank you in advance for your help. 

JMHO,  but if you are going to drive in the evening or early morning,  modern lighting is - from a safety point,  stay with the modern  lightning.   Either go to a modern alternator  (70 + amps ) which is painted black or get one of those alternators that are identical in looks but are modificated to be an alternator but also put out the same output.    Have you found out if the wiring  has been upgraded ?     Old wiring is a serious problem waiting  to happen .       Yes,  I modifided my 1938-46s and I'm glad I did.   I was taking a trip and I got caught out as the sun was going down.    So I got home safely.      My latest Buick has been converted to 12 volts and the alternator a modern 70 Amp unit but bought painted black so it looks original.     I have used more LED's but you can not tell easily.     Again,  just my humble opinion.    I drive my Buicks - so these things were needed to be done.    

Dave Tacheny is the best source. If he doesn't have them, you will occasionally find them on Ebay, but they are usually more expensive there. I would also suggest that you check out the 36-38 Buick Club https://3638buickclub.org/ . You should consider joining the club. We have other members who advertise parts for sale in the newsletter regularly. If you have the reflectors resilvered and the wiring in good shape with good bulbs, the original headlights actually work pretty well. Maybe not quite as good as sealed beams, but still quite acceptable. 

• Like 1