Chrysler Imperial de 1982

translate please for all the rest of us who do not understand/comprehend  what is being said here?! I think it may be obvious that this is an English language forums .Viollier - if you want answers you have to make it clear to the mass of people you expect to take the time to help you. Maybe, or not, sort of.......??

• Like 1

Google translate - SO it is up to us to translate ? why? you need the information we don't you are making the request and we should take more time to have to find out what YOU want? REALLY!!

• Like 1

It is not a question of where, but how to ask. To paraphrase an extended car warranty commercial.

"Huh?"

image.jpeg.b58b360736fc56173809fbefdd5fbac9.jpeg

Just a word of caution. I would stay away from that building in the background with the sign "Chateau Ecoli"

Edited by 60FlatTop (see edit history)

3 hours ago, Walt G said:

Google translate - SO it is up to us to translate ? why? you need the information we don't you are making the request and we should take more time to have to find out what YOU want? REALLY!!

We all try and help others in this hobby.

It seems to me that the OP does not speak English, nor that there is a service (Google translate) that could help him post in English so I did my small part in helping a fellow collector.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

On 6/12/2024 at 10:06 AM, R Walling said:

We all try and help others in this hobby.

It seems to me that the OP does not speak English, nor that there is a service (Google translate) that could help him post in English so I did my small part in helping a fellow collector.

Thanks for your effort. I've tried to do the same for other European posters in the past. 

Snide replies like the one you quoted above do not help or encourage others.

• Like 1