For Sale: 1961 Chevrolet Corvair Lakewood 4dr Station Wagon - $10,000 - Millville, CA - Not Mine

For Sale: 1961 Chevrolet Corvair Lakewood 4dr Station Wagon - $10,000 - Millville, CA

https://redding.craigslist.org/cto/d/millville-1961-corvar-stationwagon/7747614885.html

Seller's Description:

1961 Chevrolet Corvair Lakewood. Clean old Corvair. It may not be a show car, but I showed it at Kool April Nites in Redding last year, and it got a lot of love. I drive it a couple times a week. Everything works. I just put in a new starter, an E-brake cable, and changed the oil and filter The Corvair won't break any speed records, 50 to 65 is its happy place. The price is solid. I know how much I paid, I know how much work I have done to it, and I know what they sell for. Lots of smiles per miles.

Copy and paste in your email: 9a9caf0829743a9c88607e3e4f792e96@sale.craigslist.org

I have no interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1961 Chevrolet Corvair Lakewood 4dr Station Wagon.

'61 Chevrolet Corvair Lakewood CA a.jpg

'61 Chevrolet Corvair Lakewood CA b.jpg

'61 Chevrolet Corvair Lakewood CA c.jpg

'61 Chevrolet Corvair Lakewood CA d.jpg

'61 Chevrolet Corvair Lakewood CA e.jpg

'61 Chevrolet Corvair Lakewood CA f.jpg

'61 Chevrolet Corvair Lakewood CA g.jpg

'61 Chevrolet Corvair Lakewood CA h.jpg

'61 Chevrolet Corvair Lakewood CA i.jpg

• Like 2

Pretty nice example! Was the station wagon rear suspension different from the sedan? 

27 minutes ago, Leif in Calif said:

Pretty nice example! Was the station wagon rear suspension different from the sedan? 

Coupes, convertibles, and wagons each have differing and unique springs, according to Clark's Corvair catalogue