Sebastienbuick car featured on RockAuto?

Good Looking car. I would venture to guess that it does not belong to our esteemed friend from France. He has never mentioned it or any of the other cars listed. I could be wrong..................

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)
On 5/5/2024 at 8:51 AM, TAKerry said:

Good Looking car. I would venture to guess that it does not belong to our esteemed friend from France. He has never mentioned it or any of the other cars listed. I could be wrong..................

I was not aware that there is a requirement that we must list all of our assets in order to avoid such suspicion.

Edited by Peter J.Heizmann (see edit history)
  • Like 1

I am not aware of any said requirements either? I was just making another mindless statement on a public forum. Mr. Sebastion has shown his cars with pride and always posts lots of photos from the shows he attends in his home country of France. They are a great window on the world of cars outside of the US. I have never seen him post any pics of the collector cars that were brought up in the original topic/question. Thus I most likely (maybe more often than not) spoke out of turn! I only made a mere assumption that there may be more than one person living in France with the name of Sebastion! I try not to be controversial but I suppose I have overstepped my boundaries and will bow out. Looks like its time for me to take a break from the forum for awhile.

Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, TAKerry said:

I am not aware of any said requirements either? I was just making another mindless statement on a public forum. Mr. Sebastion has shown his cars with pride and always posts lots of photos from the shows he attends in his home country of France. They are a great window on the world of cars outside of the US. I have never seen him post any pics of the collector cars that were brought up in the original topic/question. Thus I most likely (maybe more often than not) spoke out of turn! I only made a mere assumption that there may be more than one person living in France with the name of Sebastion! I try not to be controversial but I suppose I have overstepped my boundaries and will bow out. Looks like its time for me to take a break from the forum for awhile.

Hi TA Kerry, I made that assumption myself and didn’t recognise the other cars. Please reconsider your idea of taking a break, I consider your posts well worth a read and would be disappointed if you did not post!

cheers

Rodney 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

Edited by rodneybeauchamp
Spelling (see edit history)
  • Like 2