1965 Riviera Console 4-Sale

XframeFX

House is SOLD. Purge has been underway for some some. Lots of BIG Stuff will no longer have a home.

This Saddle colour '65 Console is complete and unbroken from what I can see. Original Tabs are good and unrepaired. I have all parts except maybe courtesy light pair. Image shows it stripped for cleaning. I can provide high res. images.

I purchased this item for a future Dynaflow-to-Switch-Pitch 1965 ST400 swap that's still on the back burner. Should I ever proceed with the swap, this console is no longer in the plan. my non original '63 Dynaflow console was a bugger to install and will stay put as long as I'm its custodian.

Other BIG 1963 parts such as Pass. Door, Trunk Deck and a rough Pass. front Fender.

Many small items too. PM me.

A fraction of what I paid: $150

Excuse the brown dormant springtime grass:

image.png.4a78920a69bf937e7a27bddb705e2222.png

image.png.ed7d8ccf8861a9f7f9c4fcaa6252642d.png

• Like 1

The difference between the shifter section of a 63/64 console and the 65 console is the space needed for the 65’s extra gear (2), the diddy boxes are the same length.  The rear lighter hosing is shorter to compensate for the longer shifter.  All three years consoles are the same length end to end, just different spacing for the shifter and rear lighter housing.  I purposely did not get into the sections where the has trays are - many differences there.

Edited by RivNut (see edit history)

3 hours ago, RivNut said:

65 console is the space needed for the 65’s extra gear (2), the diddy boxes are the same length.

I solved that problem by raising the 1965 Shifter 5/8" with it sitting inside the 1963 shifter. Chrome at the bottom of the 1965 shifter shaft barely makes the faceplate. I may have to touch-up the bottom with foil tape or similar during the final install.

Fabricating Shifter quadrant glass will be last if I ever get to do the swap.

Anyway, the complete console is available.

1 hour ago, dr914 said:

I have always been looking for a perfect 64 console, even if I have to dye it. black

Being stripped down to a shell, I can see it's perfect. I have all parts as stated. The '65 console in my opinion is more fragile than the '64, yes, different.

With the latest trend to wrap interior hard parts in Leather, this console would be an ideal candidate. The wrapped console could then be swapped-out with minimal down-time. Same with re-plating chrome pieces, a 1-Day swap.

Images of individual pieces upon request.

All Parts:

image.png.fff783e38d7a24f3ca206b9775104360.png

• Like 1