1940 Hudson Delux - $2,800 or offer

If the engine is free this might be something....(more pics and text in ad) 

https://bakersfield.craigslist.org/cto/d/sun-valley-1940-hudson-delux-art-deco/7732608414.html

I'm selling my father's rare beautiful project car. Came from original owner in lifetime was owned by one family very well kept. Car is 99% solid no rust was parked inside the garage over 30 years there is no penalties on this car clean frame clean title clean VIN.  It has all the original rims with the clips and it has all the interior pieces and it has all the knobs and switches on the dashboard even for the radio including the original steering wheel this is a matching numbers car with the original engine and transmission and it's a bull because the rear windows roll down.

(818)-- 714 -90, 2.5

01414_gACqh0GALdc_0CA0t2_600x450.jpg00m0m_bgtpwsagpun_0CA0t2_600x450.jpg00k0k_g8Fjw2zjPMk_0CA0t2_600x450.jpg00r0r_dGqrrjwtv41_0CA0t2_600x450.jpg

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Leif in Calif said:

rare beautiful project car. Came from original owner in lifetime was owned by one family very well kept.

Maybe the original owners should have kept it...

I'd hate to see it it if they would have abused it!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

An 8 cylinder bottom line business coupe.  Interesting, I wonder who ordered this.