1952 Cadillac Series 62 - $14,000

I haven't seen this paint scheme (correct?) , but it does look like a nice driver. (more pics in ad) 

By the way, it's a great example of how computer images distort color! I'm sure the front and rear seats match in "Real Life!" 

https://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/cto/d/puyallup-1952-cadillac-series-62/7729613942.html

50th Anniversary Edition Series 62 with the gold wings under the headlights. Original 331 CI engine. Runs and drives great. Brand new dual exhaust, electronic ignition and freeze plugs. Radio needs work. Minor imperfections in body but no rust. This car is a time capsule of the Cadillacs of that time and is mostly original. The 1952 models were the first to feature through-the-bumper dual exhaust.   Email:14603747943730889fcf027d8afb63e4@sale.craigslist.org

00q0q_1T6GjMO3Ad9_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg00W0W_1CtkWNZz8s5_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg00E0E_bGF0W1LR1e1_0f10bg_600x450.jpg00q0q_aUaqDAj7KTc_08r0bf_600x450.jpg00v0v_iKTOWrCdaSW_0eZ0bf_600x450.jpg

The only two-tone color options on ALL 1950's Cadillacs were one color completely on the lower body, the other color on the top.   Notice there is not defined color break chrome line on the rear door, the telltale of an aftermarket color fantasy by the owner, always looks bad.

• Like 3

I wouldn’t say the paint scheme ALWAYS looks bad. It’s unique for sure. Without the definite paint stop after the trim it looks odd but I’ve seen much worse ideas. What I do find concerning is that it claims the original engine is in it and one of the pictures shows the Cadillac blue engine. However another picture of it shows an engine in Chevy small block orange..

1 hour ago, Fleetwood Meadow said:

I wouldn’t say the paint scheme ALWAYS looks bad. It’s unique for sure. Without the definite paint stop after the trim it looks odd but I’ve seen much worse ideas. What I do find concerning is that it claims the original engine is in it and one of the pictures shows the Cadillac blue engine. However another picture of it shows an engine in Chevy small block orange..

Ha! Good catch...you can't pull a fast one on this forum!