1955 Chrysler Imperial, not mine.

Xander, you keep finding interesting projects but ads with no information!  My God, what will it take to get people to write an ad, and include some more photos!  It's free!

As for it being a parts car, this is Texas.  That is dry surface rust. I suspect this would be the one to buy if you are one of th 5 human beings left doing a restoration as a hobby.  

Since this car is some 100 miles away from me and I own a nice '55 Newport, I tried multiple times to contact seller.   Great parts car!!!

ZERO communication returned.  Coming up on one week.  Good luck if you also have interest.

6 hours ago, StillOutThere said:

Since this car is some 100 miles away from me and I own a nice '55 Newport, I tried multiple times to contact seller.   Great parts car!!!

ZERO communication returned.  Coming up on one week.  Good luck if you also have interest.

Typical.  Sad too.  I get not spending all your time on social media but my phone dings when I get a reply.  

7 hours ago, B Jake Moran said:

Xander, you keep finding interesting projects but ads with no information!  My God, what will it take to get people to write an ad, and include some more photos!  It's free!

As for it being a parts car, this is Texas.  That is dry surface rust. I suspect this would be the one to buy if you are one of th 5 human beings left doing a restoration as a hobby.  

That’s what makes things interesting, receiving no information. Just like in life, we get no important information. Some listings might be scams? I like posting project cars, a lot more affordable to most people. Until you start the restoration.🤔