Column shifter threaded control knob with push button

Kellygreen

It's an aftermarket gear shift knob for Chrysler products with the semi-automatic transmission.  Pushing the button grounds the coil to permit the transmission to downshift manually without needing to floor the accelerator to obtain a downshift.  If you are selling, let me know, I'm interested.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, 61polara said:

It's an aftermarket gear shift knob for Chrysler products with the semi-automatic transmission.  Pushing the button grounds the coil to permit the transmission to downshift manually without needing to floor the accelerator to obtain a downshift.  If you are selling, let me know, I'm interested.

61polara  makes sense, as was in box of misc items when purchased 1948 New Yorker. Yes will sell.  how do we do this ?

I'm sending you a message.  Watch for it at the to of the page.  As new person here, you may not be able to send messages until you have poste 10 times.  Looks like you are at 8 now.

5 hours ago, 61polara said:

...........As new person here, you may not be able to send messages until you have poste 10 times.  Looks like you are at 8 now.

I think it might be 15 posts. But I  could be wrong, it's happened before,😉