1926 FORD MODEL T ROADSTER (not!) - $7,850

Another owner with no knowledge or interest.....

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/cto/d/novato-1926-ford-model-roadster/7724941747.html

For sale is a 1926 Ford Model T Roadster. Very good condition, no rust, inside looks very good, black paint.
New front and rear bumpers and mounts. New exhaust pipe and muffler.
Top is in very good condition, does go up and down. Paper work in my name and on an NOP. Ran, but not running at this time. Perfect for a smaller car project.
No total rebuild or paint need, or you can build it as a hot rod or even make it electric.
This car was placed for sale originally by an 80 year old gentleman who sold it to me in San Jose. I fell in love with the car and bought it, I did nothing to it, it is exactly how I purchased it from the original owner. Life changes, I don't have the space or time to properly take care of it.  email:  3257b414d99237f6a0400e492f33318f@sale.craigslist.org

1926 FORD MODEL T ROADSTER 100Z0Z_5gQLvx0zPPB_09G07g_600x450.jpg00q0q_hSbhRZ7dLS6_09G07g_600x450.jpg00j0j_h010XsxFjb4_09G07g_600x450.jpg

• Like 2

From the photos, I cannot tell if the shifter is for a Ruckstell or an auxiliary transmission (overdrives are nice!). Either way it is most likely a plus. From the photos, the price appears to be right! Almost anything can be fixed on a 1920s model T for a reasonable cost. Wish I had money enough. Personally, I prefer the earlier model Ts, but this one looks nice enough I wouldn't mind playing with it for a few years before trading it on again.

• Like 4