French three-wheeler

I've seen one of these before, and I'm sure it was something British? There was an article in The Automobile magazine once about them, and there were the remains of one found in the UK (with the engine). What indication is there that it's French? It looks like it has an AA badge on the handlebars, so the vehicle was possibly in the UK. I can't remember what it was, but it'll come to me. Made in one of the big car making towns like Coventry or Birmingham.

• Like 1

Most certainly British. P&H lighting system. 

Terry

• Like 1

On 3/6/2024 at 10:35 AM, Craig Gillingham said:

I've seen one of these before, and I'm sure it was something British? There was an article in The Automobile magazine once about them, and there were the remains of one found in the UK (with the engine). What indication is there that it's French? It looks like it has an AA badge on the handlebars, so the vehicle was possibly in the UK. I can't remember what it was, but it'll come to me. Made in one of the big car making towns like Coventry or Birmingham.

Hi Craig, Uploaded the article, however I seem to have forgotten to write the date of the issue in the caption. AriejanWall1913tricarart..jpg.683b537b996510b786e053e451a162e4.jpg

• Like 1