For Sale: 1950 Plymouth Business Coupe - Project - $7,500 - Chico, CA - Not Mine

For Sale: 1950 Plymouth Business Coupe - Project - $7,500 - Chico, CA

1950 plymouth business coupe for sale by owner - Chico, CA - craigslist
Seller's Description:

All original in good condition, runs and drives well. Have accumulated additional trim and other parts.
Flathead six with three speed manual transmission. odometer: 87009
Copy and paste in your email: a094c34709c2392188d480c02660fba2@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1950 Plymouth Business Coupe - Project.

'50 Plymouth Business Coupe CA a.jpg

'50 Plymouth Business Coupe CA b.jpg

'50 Plymouth Business Coupe CA c.jpg

'50 Plymouth Business Coupe CA d.jpg

'50 Plymouth Business Coupe CA e.jpg

'50 Plymouth Business Coupe CA f.jpg

'50 Plymouth Business Coupe CA g.jpg

• Like 3

The plusses on this $7500 coupe are it looks like a solid CA car, it runs & drives well and it might be more desirable in blue than in black or gray.  The minuses are it needs that rear fender replaced with the one in the trunk, the right front fender & door massaged and the 4 stainless fender mouldings replaced. Now the right side's in primer and you HAVE to repaint $$$$$ it. The interior is incorrect and could be refreshed with some more appropriate materials. For the price there might be a better one out there or you might want spend a little more, save yourself a lot of work  and find a really ,really nice one. 

I like it because you don't see many business coupes for that year and make. They have a really good look to them.

One possibility is to keep it as is for driving around on gravel roads that you'd never expose your shiny/nicely painted old cars to. I love driving old cars in the country but gravel roads keep me from exploring some places that I'm sure would be very cool.