For Sale: 1967 Oldsmobile Toronado - $20,000 - Sheldon, IL - Not Mine

For Sale: 1967 Oldsmobile Toronado - $20,000 - Sheldon, IL

1967 olds tornado for sale by owner - Sheldon, IL - craigslist
Seller's Description:

This Toronado has 94,000 original miles A real survivor that is free of rust, and super clean and dry underneath. There are a couple surface rust spots on the roof that I have not touched. Extremely minor. New brakes, recent shocks, rebuilt carb, with extra rebuilt carb for future consideration. The points and condenser are history, as it's been converted to Pertronix High Energy Ignition. Car runs and drives very nicely with a super responsive 3 speed trans which has had a recent trans service, filter and fluid. Before the trans service the fluid was clean and pink, but the pan gasket had a drip. New fuel pump as well.
In short, this car has always been serviced well, and it shows. This is a Tornado Deluxe and has tilt and telescopic wheel but roll up windows were ordered for whatever reason. Original spare and rim appear to have never hit the ground. A/C has a hose leak and therefore needs repair. Radio does not work. I would change it anyway. Interior is clean with no tears or rips. Typical minor crack in dash as is very common with these Toro's. This car can easily be used as a daily driver. I often take it out for 50-mile trips. The 425 engine purrs and is strong and tight.
The bad, when cold you have to pump the gas pedal to start. I think it might be a choke pull off, so I'm told.
Anyway, I am OPEN TO TRADES!! Motor home, corvette, Conversion vans, tractors, silver, gold, land, properties, pick-up truck, etc... Or other interesting trades.
Copy and paste in your email: cda60072360b39428b5006a430b643fc@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1967 Oldsmobile Toronado.

'67 Oldsmobile Toronado IL a.jpg

'67 Oldsmobile Toronado IL b.jpg

'67 Oldsmobile Toronado IL c.jpg

'67 Oldsmobile Toronado IL d.jpg

'67 Oldsmobile Toronado IL e.jpg

'67 Oldsmobile Toronado IL f.jpg

'67 Oldsmobile Toronado IL g.jpg

'67 Oldsmobile Toronado IL h.jpg

'67 Oldsmobile Toronado IL i.jpg

'67 Oldsmobile Toronado IL j.jpg

'67 Oldsmobile Toronado IL k.jpg

'67 Oldsmobile Toronado IL l.jpg

'67 Oldsmobile Toronado IL m.jpg

'67 Oldsmobile Toronado IL n.jpg

'67 Oldsmobile Toronado IL o.jpg

• Like 2

I bought a 66 with 105,000 miles, drove fine.  When rebuilding the motor, all of the components were worn out internally. Heads, wear components, camshaft, timing components.  This car is close to my car’s mileage.  Don’t get me wrong, it could probably last another 30,000 miles with maintenance but NOT at a $20,000 #2 price.  

• Like 2