1939-41 Hudson Hood

DFeeney

I did see the ad.  I posted earlier on the speedster page looking for a hood to make a boat tail out of  It was suggested I use a 39 Hudson hood.  I now understand why.  I hope to find one next week at Hershey in the $300. range.   thanks,  Don

• 2 months later...
On 9/24/2023 at 5:30 PM, DFeeney said:

I did see the ad.  I posted earlier on the speedster page looking for a hood to make a boat tail out of  It was suggested I use a 39 Hudson hood.  I now understand why.  I hope to find one next week at Hershey in the $300. range.   thanks,  Don

Don,I have one located about 50 miles South of here in Northern Colorado. I didn't have room to load it but should be able to get back down there in the next couple three days. It has been mildly modified. Honestly it's going to be in about the $400 range,I'll send you pics,you're under no obligation on it so you can decide. 

Hello Sagefinds, Thank you for your interest on my search for a hood.  I would be interested in the year and  pictures always help.  It is for my Hudson speedster project. I am in "No Hurry" as Winter has "Set in " here.  I am just north of Columbus Ohio if you know of a reasonable way to ship it.   Enjoy the Holidays with family and friends.    Don

4 hours ago, DFeeney said:

Hello Sagefinds, Thank you for your interest on my search for a hood.  I would be interested in the year and  pictures always help.  It is for my Hudson speedster project. I am in "No Hurry" as Winter has "Set in " here.  I am just north of Columbus Ohio if you know of a reasonable way to ship it.   Enjoy the Holidays with family and friends.    Don

Don,

Is it a red-eyed,small mouthed sea monster or a 39-40 Hudson hood. The previous owner added those later hudson taillights to the sides,cut some off the back and added some to the front corners.I'm going to PM you some more pictures and info.

Steve

IMG_3422.JPG