leaving the forum

TheOldMan

To All who helped and for all others, I sold my '63 and even if I did not contribute much to this forum ,I would like to thank

all the individuals who have all the knowledge that helped me fix, repair, and install all the parts to put together my car.

To the new forum people, this forum has many experts and just ask and they will help you if you have patience for an answer.

Also, signing up for the ROA (Riviera Owners Association) will help you when you receive the magazine and get into the history

and old files that hold a vast knowledge of how-to's and what not to do's

Again, thanks to all.

Dennis V.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, TheOldMan said:

Again, thanks to all.

Yes, have not seen you on this forum lately. All your other cars keep you busy!

So, sorry with your departure. You do not need to own a Riviera to visit the forum. But, you can purchase a later model like a 1999 Silver Arrow as your daily driver if so inclined.

It was interesting to follow your project. Hopefully the new Owner will frequent here.

The ROA and this Forum complement each other. Excellent for the Riviera enthusiast

Can you post one final image of your SOLD Riviera?

Thanks for letting us know of you moving on.

All-The-Best to you Dennis!😄

Edited by XframeFX (see edit history)

As stated, don't depart just because you sold your Riviera.  Think of the ROA and this forum as more of "an enthusiast organization" rather than "an owner's club".  An enthusiast organization where vehicle ownership is not required, just an enthusiasm for the vehicles is all that's needed.  The key thing in these forums is sharing "collective" knowledge and insights.  For the betterment of all.

Take care, enjoy life, and do things which make you smile.

NTX5467

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1