1957 Buick Parts - Taking pre-orders for Hershey 2023

1957buickjim

Let me know if anyone needs parts for their 1957 Buick. Mostly Special and Century parts. Some wagon parts. A couple of fixable bumper ends and lots of bumper cores ( front and rear), fixable fenders, doors for 4 dr hardtops and wagons, etc . Let me know what you might need and I'll get back in touch with price if I have it. Will be taking it to Hershey and will be there Wednesday, leaving Friday. Red Field RWK32. PM me with needs. Thanks. 

• 5 weeks later...

TTT

I have a good fuel tank, driver quality front bumper rings, lots of series 40-60 Tail light housings in various conditions - from good cores to driver quality, driver quality headlight doors, a set of shaved 1957 2 door hardtop doors (one with a dent), decent front and rear bumper cores, 1957 Buick A/C system (about 70% - dash control panel with cables, evap core, fiberglass duct, A/C underdash duct), 2 front left fenders - both repairable, repairable left bumper end, driver quality hood bars, driver quality grille bars, working radiator, 401 4 bbl manifold, generators, etc. Ask me, I might have what you need. Send me a PM if interested. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, mobileparts said:

The PF25 A C oil filters are C H E V Y  O N L Y......

How many do you have ??? If any ???

Are they Blue or White ??? 

How much ??? I could be interested in all of them..... Craig...

( ^^^ Hello, Lance ^^^ )

Hi Craig,

Those PF25 filters are mine; I shared the spaces with Jim, Tim and Larry.

They are blue. I will send you a PM.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...