2023 Back to the Bricks

Barney Eaton

I talked to a Reatta owner that attended Back to the Bricks this past weekend and said there was 

something over 60 Reattas in attendance......... 

If you were there post some pictures. 

• Like 1

There was 73 Reatta's in attendance for Back to the Bricks and 22 that went to the former Craft Center site on Sunday.  Craft Center pictures were professionally taken and aren't posted yet.  They also did some drone video of all of us as well.

The first 4 images are what I got from Back to the Bricks Saturday (there was no way for me to get all of them in one image, we almost filled the whole parking lot.) and the last 2 were from Sunday.  The first one is from us meeting at Home Depot in Fenton to go over to Lansing and the last one is from once we arrived at the Craft Center site.  We were across the street in the restaurant parking lot.  The security at the lot where the Craft Center was wouldn't let us on the property.  We did end up doing a convoy up the driveway and back down before we left.  That was all we could get them to agree too.  Once those images are posted I will add them. 

1000004276.jpg

1000004275.jpg

1000004277.jpg

1000004274.jpg

1000004289.jpg

1000004290.jpg

Edited by lilnut13 (see edit history)
  • Like 5

It was advertised in the Bugle and in the Reatta Road, and in the Reatta FB groups   Featured Buick car was the Reatta. I enjoyed being part of the event and meeting some of the people that I’ve been communicating with on various forums, this one included. Not sure about future events. 
karl

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, minor4326 said:

I'm disappointed I wasn't aware of the event. Where was it advertised? Are there any similar events that mey highlight Reatta or Allante? 

Next year was just announced yesterday.

The 20th Annual Back to the Bricks

Flint, Michigan

Tune Up Week - 8/5/24-8/10/24

Main Event Week - 8/12/24-8/17/24

https://backtothebricks.org/

They haven't announced what car will be the feature next year yet.  The Reatta was this years feature.

• Thanks 1

Also the 2024 Buick national meet will be in a suburb of Cleveland..... dates and events are on the BCA and Reatta web site. 

There has also been a good showing of Reattas at the Charlotte auto fair. 

• Like 1