Car on the Bottom of Lake

Highgrader

I am a diver and there is a local legend about a Taxi going through the ice of Christmas 1937. I have just located what I think might be the vehicle but I am having trouble making a positive ID, especially after 90 years of being underwater. At a depth of 50 feet in pitch black and murky water I have only managed to get what I think is the rear bumper of the vehicle on film. You can see the rise of the cab in the background murk but what throws me off is the taillight. There is no scale but I believe it is only about 4 inches across, and I can't seem to find any images with that configuration of light.

The owner of the cab company at the time was also the owner of the Chevy dealership, so my assumption was a Chevy, but the taillight is wrong.  

I am hoping someone can recognize something to help ID the make and model from the little bit I was able to get on film.

Wow Bubbletown USA, This would make a great story if you are able to take a video of if with super bright lights and then find a buyer with cash up front just to refloat it or have it winched out. Best to of luck to you.