1926 Elcar $10,000

14 minutes ago, Nathan26 said:

I just bought this car yesterday. Looking for an owners manual of some kind. I seen Jonathan w on YouTube has one. I can't seem to track one down

Congratulations!  Good for you!  Tell us all about your Elcar acquisition when you have it in your possession.  It's a worthwhile, rare car to preserve.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Nathan26 said:

I just bought this car yesterday. Looking for an owners manual of some kind. I seen Jonathan w on YouTube has one. I can't seem to track one down

Nathan, congratulations! I’ve been watching this car since it first appeared on Facebook marketplace and I put a link to it here on this site. I just think it’s a special car and I’m excited for a new owner to take it and enjoy it.   Please share with us the process of getting it, and what you learn and what your plans are if you don’t mind.

• Like 1

A man named russ kraft had the car in Michigan. He bought it for 300 dollars in 1974. The story of the car is in the Elcar and pratt book. All we plan on doing is getting the doors shutting correctly and running and driving so we can enjoy it. 

• Like 6