36 Dodge crank hole cover

JACK M

Yes I finally looked it up on Portland’s Craig’s list and what a remarkable job he has done in the reproduction.I see you are from Oregon,is there a good market for these crank hole covers there ? I assume maybe he lists them elsewhere also.Seeing as the main bodies of these grill are stainless,I am wondering what’s next,maybe entire centers out of stainless ? 

7 hours ago, R.Dan Herrera said:

Yes I finally looked it up on Portland’s Craig’s list and what a remarkable job he has done in the reproduction.I see you are from Oregon,is there a good market for these crank hole covers there ? I assume maybe he lists them elsewhere also.Seeing as the main bodies of these grill are stainless,I am wondering what’s next,maybe entire centers out of stainless ? 

There’s quite a bit of work he told me when he sent me mine from his original orders he took. I can tell you for a fact the quality is second to none but if he was ask $1500 when I ordered one I wouldn’t have got one. He did tell me the price was definitely going up because of how much he does on the detailing and quality. I don’t blame him a bit and if someone is building a top notch 36 Dodge there’s really no choice you get what you pay for 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...