BUICK 1948 SUPER - $42,000

Not sure about the price but it looks like a very enjoyable ride! 

BUICK 1948 SUPER CONVERTABLE ORIGINAL STRIGHT 8, STICK SHIFT RUNS EXCELLENT. BELEIVED TO BE A WESTERN CAR. I HAVE OWNED AND DRIVEN THIS BUICK FOR MORE THEN 10 YEARS. FRAME UP RESTORATION YEARS AGO BY OTHERS. STARTS AND IDLES AS IT SHOULD. YOU CAN DRIVE THIS CAR HOME THROUGH LOS ANGELES. CONSIDER THIS CAR A DRIVE AND SHOW CLASSIC. CLEARILY NOT A TRAILER QUEAN. I DRIVE THIS BUICK REGURALLY BETWEEN MONTECITO AND SANTA MARIA AN HOUR AND HALF RIDE. EVERTHING WORKS INCLUDING POWER SEATS AND TOP BY THERE ORIGINAL REBUILT HARDWARE. NEW BLACK WALL RADIAL TIRES. BUT I HAVE THE LIKE NEW OLDER WIDE WHITE WALLS.
JUST GET IN AND DRIVE. CONSIDER TRADE INTO OLDER FORD HOTROD. ASKING $42,000.

FRANK EIGHT 0 FIVE EIGHT EIGHT SIX 7500

00a0a_dF53r6GPALR_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg01616_igChoNe7ukP_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg00d0d_kfNTeUaDOLS_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg01010_gdsqgMybmQ4_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg00b0b_3Spl4mfWonG_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg

• Like 3

Yuck! That blue!!! Blue exterior, blue upholstery, blue carpet and a blue dash board.that pretty much destroys the car in my eyes. I generally like these cars but not this one!

Edited by deac (see edit history)

Or is one of these better?🙂

Yup. An overabundance, nay, an embarrassment, of blue.

Normally I think Buicks of this era wear blackwall tires better than most cars but, combined with the tan over blue, in this case they make the car look stubby.

• Like 3