1940 Plymouth Coupe

BIZCOOP

Howdy. New guy. Posting a need post. 1940 Plymouth coupe lower center grille strip. Its stainless. No crank hole? 10" long.?.?. Curved at bottom MORE. Diamond or gable crown with ridge along middle. Anything 1" wide (same shape or DNA) will be acceptable, {OR IF you have a damaged upper one to cut down}. Not stock? Custom?

Screenshot_20220205-102201.jpg

Screenshot_20220205-102326.jpg

Dear Car Buffs, I am not at all familiar with the suggest to posters context / content.

Vague...Is all I have to say. If there are other places to post stuff I have not looked.

It's called horseshoe's or hand grenade's. OK? Thnx.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/30/2023 at 9:14 AM, BIZCOOP said:

Dear Car Buffs, I am not at all familiar with the suggest to posters context / content.

Vague...Is all I have to say. If there are other places to post stuff I have not looked.

It's called horseshoe's or hand grenade's. OK? Thnx.

Look under "automobiles and parts buy/ sell" there is a section "Parts Wanted".

You can get more replies buy posting in the "Chrysler products buy/sell" section.

You can find them down  the page a bit under this Junkyard section.

You're new, take some time and look around. Most everyone here are glad to help.

• 1 month later...

Sure, here is an update on the 1940 Plymouth Coupe:

The 1940 Plymouth Coupe was a popular car in its day. It was stylish, well-built, and affordable. The coupe was available in a variety of models, including the DeLuxe, the Special Deluxe, and the Custom Deluxe. The DeLuxe was the base model, while the Special Deluxe and the Custom Deluxe had more features and amenities.

The 1940 Plymouth Coupe was powered by a 201.3-cubic-inch straight-6 engine that produced 82 horsepower. The engine was paired with a three-speed manual transmission. The coupe could reach a top speed of 65 miles per hour.

The 1940 Plymouth Coupe was a popular choice for families and individuals alike. It was a stylish and affordable car that was also reliable and easy to maintain. The coupe was discontinued after the 1942 model year due to World War II.

• 2 months later...