1979 Olds Toronado, Texas car, 33,000 miles, two elderly owners

Selling this for elderly owner whose husband died and she is down-sizing. Dallas area car since new, always garaged, still smells new inside. 350 V8, 4-bbl. carb., cold A/C, power windows & seat, tilt wheel, white pearl paint not sure if original or an old repaint. Never any rust, good tires, driveable anywhere, clear title in my possession. 33,000 actual miles which I have no proof of, but one look at the flawless interior will convince you this is the real thing. Runs & drives perfectly. Garaged in Leonard, Texas which is 65 miles NE of Dallas. Can deliver within 500 miles for additional cost, or haul to Houston for overseas shipment at additional cost.  $14,000 or very close offer.

IMG_0801.JPG

IMG_0799.JPG

IMG_0815.JPG

IMG_0807.JPG

IMG_0808.JPG

IMG_0811.JPG

IMG_0806.JPG

IMG_0810.JPG

IMG_0805.JPG

IMG_0813.JPG

IMG_0809.JPG

• Like 1

Very nice original looking car. I'll bet it would clean up real nice. It seems to me that late '70's American personal luxury cars are being appreciated more and more by old car folks. Best of luck in the sale.

Nothing out there today that could replace that look of that velour interior. I am surprised that it lasted as long as it has. Kind of like putting your Lazy Boy lounger in the front seat of your car.