For Sale: 1948 Desoto Custom 4dr Sedan - Project - $7,200 - Shreve, OH - Not Mine

For Sale: 1948 Desoto Custom 4dr Sedan - Project - $7,200 - Shreve, OH

1950 Desoto - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle automotive sale (craigslist.org)

Seller's Description:

1948 Desoto Custom. Flat head 6 with the fluid drive transmission. 6 volt system. New battery. Car runs and drives and shifts like it should but will need tires and the brakes bled out. Also dont believe its charging. Car shows 36,000 miles but I don't know if that is accurate. Car was restored in the late 90s to early 2000s. Body and paint are both very nice but does have some blemishes here and there. Floors and frame are all very solid. Interior is decent but the color has faded over the years. I have all 4 hubcaps. All lights, turn signals, gauges, wipers and horn work. All glass is in good shape. Will need trailered due to tires and brakes. Clean title in my name. Asking $7200 or best offer. No trades. Located in Shreve Ohio

Copy and paste in your email: 7f76c781708236519f8d70d38745b51f@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1948 Desoto Custom 4dr Sedan - Project.

'48 Desoto OH a.jpg

'48 Desoto OH b.jpg

'48 Desoto OH c.jpg

'48 Desoto OH d.jpg

'48 Desoto OH e.jpg

'48 Desoto OH f.jpg

'48 Desoto OH g.jpg

'48 Desoto OH h.jpg

'48 Desoto OH i.jpg

'48 Desoto OH j.jpg

'48 Desoto OH k.jpg

'48 Desoto OH l.jpg

'48 Desoto OH m.jpg

'48 Desoto OH n.jpg

'48 Desoto OH o.jpg

'48 Desoto OH p.jpg

'48 Desoto OH q.jpg

'48 Desoto OH r.jpg

• Like 4

Unfortunately the color of the interior painted parts seems to clash with the exterior color. I'm hoping it's the cameras fault.

Other than that grab the keys and hit the road. 

Edited by Fossil (see edit history)
  • Like 2

I think it is very difficult for a car to pull off multiple shades of red. Every so often I see a full classic that does it and it works, but 99/100 times I see it in a car someone restored and it does the car no favors. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1