1941 Cadillac Series 62 convertible - $67,000

This has been for sale for a couple of weeks but I searched and didn't see where we'd discussed it. 

more pics in ad....

https://eugene.craigslist.org/cto/d/junction-city-1941-cadillac-series-62/7605917002.html

- 346 cid 150hp Flathead V8
- 3 speed manual transmission
- power convertible top
- factory heater
- AM push button radio
- fender skirts
- dual chrome spotlights
- dash clock
- FB Goodrich 7.00-15 wheels w/ covers   email: 12e8e01b1e773f03bf24453b1c38cbc5@sale.craigslist.org

• Like 1

A lot of people use these for touring cars. I think they have a good reputation for driving and reliability. I personally like the front end of the 39 and 40 better, but this is a great looking car and I’m sure someone would enjoy it. 

1 hour ago, John Bloom said:

A lot of people use these for touring cars. I think they have a good reputation for driving and reliability. I personally like the front end of the 39 and 40 better, but this is a great looking car and I’m sure someone would enjoy it. 

3 hours ago, kingrudy said:

This is my favorite year Cadillac, but I would rather have the coupe than the convertible. I have seen the '41 with the skirts and it looks fabulous IMO. 

Our 1941 Convertible cabriolet is an amazing tour/driver. We've toured her more than 25,xxx miles since 2006.

• Like 1