Hershey Swap Meet 2023

fosbreed1

I have never attended the AACA Hershey Swap Meet in the past. Is there a designated area at the meet for Buick, specifically Pre War Buick? 

My time in PA will be limited and I want to focus on items for my 39 Special

1 hour ago, fosbreed1 said:

I have never attended the AACA Hershey Swap Meet in the past. Is there a designated area at the meet for Buick, specifically Pre War Buick? 

My time in PA will be limited and I want to focus on items for my 39 Special

The AACA tent in the chocolate field sells programs which list the vendors and what parts they are selling.  You can look up the prewar Buick guys.  I'm assuming you can get one before the meet also.  As a vendor I believe I'm mailed one.

• Like 1

The BCA has a tent on the swap meet area.  They post a list of Buick specific venders.  Many vendors cover many brands and years.  It is a good place to visit the commercial vendors for products that you need such as gaskets or rubber parts.  Buying at Hershey saves you shipping costs.  I would suggest linking up with other BCA members with the same interests.  The vendor area is large and and varied.  

Bob Engle

• Like 1

One other suggestion for your parts sourcing is to call vendors before you go and ask if they will have your needed parts at the meet.  I have done this with Bob's Automobilia and Olsens gaskets.  These vendors don't take their complete inventory to Hershey.  

Bob Engle

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Morgan Wright said:

If you're over 65 or 70 you might want to bring a golf cart to the chocolate fields. I think I walked 4 or 5 miles and had to quit before I saw even half the vendors.

There has been oodles of discussion on here about golf carts and mobility scooters.    I'm not sure just anybody can bring a golf cart but I know you can bring a scooter.  You need to register it at the AACA tent when you arrive.

I went to Hershey for the first time last year. I did go to the white tent and the volunteers were nice and gave me a list of spots to visit. But I had no luck with any of the spots. Didn’t find any items for a 34/35 Buick

Guess my dad bought all the parts over his 55 years walking Hershey 😇

i did make a sign that I wore on my front and back that got me some success with people approaching me with parts that had at home. The sign said WTB-WTS Buick part 1934-1935 with my name, cell and email.

• Like 2