1956 Canadian Dodge Crusader - upgraded - CN$15,880 US$11,470 (Okanagan, BC, Canada)

Yes, this is a modified car, but the outside appears stock and it is a rare item in Canada, much less in the USA. 

Front clip is Dodge, rear quarters and tail lights are Plymouth (as originally built).

Does not seem unreasonably priced for all the work that has gone into it. I have attached a copy of the '56 Dodge Crusader dealer brochure at the bottom of this post.

https://vancouver.craigslist.org/rds/cto/d/kelowna-west-1956-dodge-door-360-4v/7595088331.html

1956 Dodge Crusader

RARE 2 door (Canadian Lancer)
Fully upgraded Mid 70's 360 interceptor engine
With its 727 trans (1972 or 1973 I think)
Upgraded with MSD ign
Alumn Edelbrock intake and 4v carb
Alumn rad with electric fan
Car is upgraded with rack and pinion power steering and
NEW Power disc brakes
Upgraded new wiring harness and fuses
Interior has newer buckets
A large stereo system (blue tooth) Amp subs etc..
Upgraded panels (oil,temp)
Turn key car
Hard to find a Decent 2 door driver near this price.
Want it sold asap hence the price.
Compare: others are asking 30's for 4 door tri 5 Chevrolet Bel Aires. Don't know where people get their ideas, but whatever.

email: d9613b4e9fa33979b33f2f047e9665fb@sale.craigslist.org

00w0w_13jYg4GkD1A_0CI0ik_1200x900.jpg

00h0h_hhkkLG93sSz_0CI0ik_1200x900.jpg

00w0w_jE1m9sDVpb8_0CI0ik_1200x900.jpg

00707_gVE5bDlngKB_0CI0ik_1200x900.jpg

00707_jWfwyEh1M3V_0CI0ik_1200x900.jpg

1956 Dodge Foldout

Edited by f.f.jones (see edit history)
  • Like 1

• f.f.jones changed the title to 1956 Canadian Dodge Crusader - upgraded - CN$15,880 US$11,470 (Okanagan, BC, Canada)

I also like the car. Very unique compared to most common makes from that era. As far as the mods go, my guess is that there are also aftermarket wheels and tires that are usually on the car, but the seller is astute enough to recognize that conspicuous exterior alterations reduce the interest in an old vehicle, and possibly the selling price. I have no idea if the dog dishes are original, but they don't look obscene. The one modification I really can't adjust to, however, is in the pic below. It's hard to believe that a more suitable retrofit wasn't available.

00s0s_7joekVNaokB_0CI0ik_1200x900.jpg

3 minutes ago, JamesR said:

The one modification I really can't adjust to, however, is in the pic below. It's hard to believe that a more suitable retrofit wasn't available.

One can only hope that it can easily be returned to original. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, JamesR said:

I also like the car. Very unique compared to most common makes from that era. As far as the mods go, my guess is that there are also aftermarket wheels and tires that are usually on the car, but the seller is astute enough to recognize that conspicuous exterior alterations reduce the interest in an old vehicle, and possibly the selling price. I have no idea if the dog dishes are original, but they don't look obscene. The one modification I really can't adjust to, however, is in the pic below. It's hard to believe that a more suitable retrofit wasn't available.

00s0s_7joekVNaokB_0CI0ik_1200x900.jpg

I especially like the custom black tape trim!  Must be a younger person with this car (not that, that is a bad thing). My grandson keeps telling me with the restoration of my Trans Am that we 'need' a large touch screen in the middle of the dash!! Now that I see how easily its accomplished I may go ahead with that custom touch😬

• Haha 1