1941 Cadillac Convertible series 62 - $46,000

Sounds like a good car! 

https://slo.craigslist.org/cto/d/paso-robles-1941-cadillac-convertible/7595054132.html

This is an older restoration. I have owned the car for many years. Odometer says 15645,. actual mileage is unknown but the chassis show very little wear. I believe I am the third owner. This is a California car, no cancer, no bondo, straight. New wiring harness, new top, original motor (flathead V8), and drive train. Numbers match. This is a collector's car. I am making room for another project. No scams or trades, please. No dreamers, please. Most of the chrome has been completed. Oxblood interior. Red exterior. The original color was gun metal grey. Last group of cars before the war. $46,000.00 obo. call or text eight zero five 459 eighty twenty.

00a0a_3u1NKDX3mGi_0sV0CI_600x450.jpg00G0G_8TvdLGUFE1n_0sV0CI_600x450.jpg01717_8OkOY7yE0YH_0sV0CI_600x450.jpg100X0X_7LlR8UHQ5Ls_0wI0fU_600x450.jpg00K0K_b6S1r0uS1G7_0CI0iP_600x450.jpg

• Like 5

I like this one better than the green one that was previously posted. It might have something to do with the $54;000 difference in price. The other car looks fresher, but I could get used to this one real easy. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 3/3/2023 at 8:54 AM, kingrudy said:

I like this one better than the green one that was previously posted. It might have something to do with the $54;000 difference in price. The other car looks fresher, but I could get used to this one real easy. 

Similar to our yellow 45,xxx mile unrestored original, other than ours has the optional running boards, is stick shift, and has the light tan leather interior.

These are a wonderful tour car - I believe the single most numerous/popular tour driver in CCCA?

Ours is surely highway, cross-country proven.

The listed one should be a good deal for a modest price.

Edited by Marty Roth (see edit history)
  • Like 2