For Sale: 1941 Chevrolet Special Deluxe Fleetline 4dr Sedan, Unrestored, Same Family for 81 Years - $27,500 - Concord, NH - Not Mine

For Sale: 1941 Chevrolet Special Deluxe Fleetline 4dr Sedan, Unrestored, Same Family for 81 Years - $27,500 - Concord, NH

1941 Chevy Special Deluxe Fleetline - cars & trucks - by owner -... (craigslist.org)
Seller's Description:

1941 Chevy Special Deluxe Fleetline UNRESTORED SAME FAMILY FOR 81 YEARS, am / Shortwave Radio, runs and drives great. odometer: 88764
Copy and paste in your email: 1505412084853a3f9a488f4d6be9f3c3@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1941 Chevrolet Special Deluxe Fleetline 4dr Sedan.

The Standard Catalog of American Cars, 1805-1942, Edited by Kimes and Clark states 34,162 1941 Chevrolet Special Deluxe Fleetline 4dr Sedan built.  The A-Body Fleetline Series close-coupled club sedan was developed to extend the appeal of the GM Torpedo C-Body architecture to the lower-priced nameplates, was a Spring addition to the 1941 model line.   

'41 Chevy Special Deluxe Fleetline NH a.jpg

'41 Chevy Special Deluxe Fleetline NH b.jpg

'41 Chevy Special Deluxe Fleetline NH c.jpg

'41 Chevy Special Deluxe Fleetline NH d.jpg

'41 Chevy Special Deluxe Fleetline NH e.jpg

'41 Chevy Special Deluxe Fleetline NH f.jpg

'41 Chevy Special Deluxe Fleetline NH g.jpg

'41 Chevy Special Deluxe Fleetline NH h.jpg

'41 Chevy Special Deluxe Fleetline NH i.jpg

• Like 1

This is the kind of car which makes me thankful I’m not filthy rich.

Great driver, handsome, would rip off clear seat covers, drive, stash in my unlimited square foot warehouse.

Probably overpriced, but with cheapest new cars base price pretty close to asking, who knows.

I like it a lot.  At this point in my life, I need to sell, not buy, though!

• Like 3

Definitely over priced for what you get. You can buy a Buick Super 4 door the same year and get a whole lot more car. But the saying goes "They are only original once". For those who want the ultimate original car then they can pay the price. For me, I do like originality, but factor original unrestored is not worth it!

• Like 2

When I was born, my parents had a 1941 Chevrolet very much like this. Fifty years in this hobby, I have seen many 1941 Chevrolet cars. But never one so close to the one they had. Rarely see four door sedans like these in the first place. The hood ornament, and accessory rear bumper trunk guard are exactly like theirs! I have a lot of fond memories of that car, in spite of the fact it was getting old and a bit worn and tired at the time. 

I have always wanted to get one like it. However, at this point in my life I don't think that will ever happen. IF I could afford it? I would actually consider this one. But I can't even come close now, so all I can do is dream.

I still remember the 1956 style license plate number from that car!