Driving Lamp ID?

406mac

I have got one just like it. Would have been aftermarket. The housing is aluminum. The glass is flat on mine being split down the middle with gaskets on both sides so would be easy to make, well except for the curves. :) Most spot lights of that era just used flat glass anyway. Off hand, I don't see a name on mine. The reflector should split the beam from the single bulb, putting light to both sides. I have the complete mounting bracket for mine. 

Edited by Mark Gregush (see edit history)

The first photo here shows the weep hole. Putting the mounting casting on top. The lens bezel (steel) can go on either way, so don't really know which is correct. Being that the housing is aluminum, have not really decided if it is car or boat or both. The mounting bracket is also aluminum. The gasket around the glass is either glass setting gimp or old type fabric tape. Did not want to take glass section out, the tape is stuck at the center. 

DSCN1577.JPG

DSCN1578.JPG

DSCN1579.JPG

Like I said in my last post, could be boat or car. More inclined to go with car as it would be grounded through the body. The bulb socket (single contact) is not sealed where it is installed in the housing, being held in place with a set screw.