COMMON SCAM: If you receive a private message from a new member offering a part, make sure to thoroughly verify it. It’s your responsibility to ensure it’s not a scam. Report any suspicious users immediately. ×

If you are looking for open transport this is not your guy

Saw this performance yesterday while picking up supper.  This is across the street from a local shop that ships a pile of stuff south to the US so if any of you are expecting one of these trucks close your eyes.  The guy alternated between trying to drive the truck on and then trying to back it on.  In this attempt he had taken the rear floor mat and draped it over the roof, you know just in case.  Not sure how much weight is still on the steering axle of the tow vehicle considering how much the truck is already squatted down.  I was kind of disappointed my food was ready as fast as it was, I was enjoying the show!

20230106_164458 (2).jpg

• Thanks 1

On 1/7/2023 at 4:29 PM, 3macboys said:

Saw this performance yesterday while picking up supper.  This is across the street from a local shop that ships a pile of stuff south to the US so if any of you are expecting one of these trucks close your eyes.  The guy alternated between trying to drive the truck on and then trying to back it on.  In this attempt he had taken the rear floor mat and draped it over the roof, you know just in case.  Not sure how much weight is still on the steering axle of the tow vehicle considering how much the truck is already squatted down.  I was kind of disappointed my food was ready as fast as it was, I was enjoying the show!

20230106_164458 (2).jpg

Maybe he should have backed the white short bed short cab to the forward portion of the lower deck,

then the rest would have made sense?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Marty Roth said:

Maybe he should have backed the white short bed short cab to the forward portion of the lower deck,

then the rest would have made sense?

Exactly what I thought Marty or even if he took a few pounds of air out of the tires.  I was waiting for a transport to drive by to judge just how high the top truck was, the whole deal just looked like a bad day waiting to happen.  

• Thanks 1

I work in the parts department of the company that sells that trailer.  All I will say is, you would be shocked at what we see all the time!  So many drivers are from countries that do not have driving rules that are enforced, and these drivers have no idea how to properly operate these rigs.  Or maintain them!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, stretch cab said:

I work in the parts department of the company that sells that trailer.  All I will say is, you would be shocked at what we see all the time!  So many drivers are from countries that do not have driving rules that are enforced, and these drivers have no idea how to properly operate these rigs.  Or maintain them!

I'm guessing with customers like this you are a very busy guy!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...