Rockne Radiator Cap

Rockne33

3 hours ago, George Rohrbach said:

Can someone post a pic of the one without the R?

Now you've got me wishing I kept my parts organized. 😬

When I got my Rockne over three decades ago it had the plain cap. I procured a "Flying R" from Lionel Stone and the original is stashed somewhere in a box with other stuff.

I am nothing if not not organized.🤪

• 4 months later...
On 5/9/2023 at 8:47 AM, 32RockneModel75 said:

Where is that part number you provided good at. What store? I’m looking for a cap aswell and a fuel cap also 

that’s good if you have a delorean with flux compensator travels minimum 80mls/h.

than you do a time travel to 1933, go straight into a Studebaker/ Rockne dealership and order it brand new using this number…

🤣

PS. sorry Brad 😎😊😂

Edited by Rockne33DLXRoadster (see edit history)

On 5/9/2023 at 2:47 AM, 32RockneModel75 said:

Where is that part number you provided good at. What store? I’m looking for a cap aswell and a fuel cap also 

Just saying, most of the larger Studebaker parts suppliers have their inventory listed by original part number. The "Flying R" cap is obviously identifiable, but the standard cap may fit other models, hence the need for the part number. I believe I do have a spare gas cap for a '32 Model 10, but will have to hunt for it. here. again, does the same part number fit the Model 75?

Edited by starlightcoupe (see edit history)
  • Like 1

On 5/11/2023 at 12:21 PM, Rockne33DLXRoadster said:

that’s good if you have a delorean with flux compensator travels minimum 80mls/h.

than you do a time travel to 1933, go straight into a Studebaker/ Rockne dealership and order it brand new using this number…

🤣

PS. sorry Brad 😎😊😂

😆😆

On 5/12/2023 at 7:17 PM, starlightcoupe said:

Just saying, most of the larger Studebaker parts suppliers have their inventory listed by original part number. The "Flying R" cap is obviously identifiable, but the standard cap may fit other models, hence the need for the part number. I believe I do have a spare gas cap for a '32 Model 10, but will have to hunt for it. here. again, does the same part number fit the Model 75?

Well I’m interested if you find it and are willing to sell 323.974.5708 my direct number