Where/how do you store your collection?

JDuguid

Always an issue as we all know.

We bought a house on a one acre lot 30 years ago, one car garage, I figured no problem, theres a piece of my property across driveway perfect for a garage.  Then I found out covenants were three car max garage, attached to house.  Built a three car garage, wrapped around side of house were one car garage was, cheated on dimensions so it can hold six cars.

Meanwhile, was searching for storage for the company I worked for, there was an old VDO plant purchased by a local warehouse company.  I mentioned to fellow I was dealing with how all that square footage had me drooling, he said why don’t you rent the garage out back, we don’t want a business there.  Told him I knew his rates, I couldn’t afford the 1200 square foot building, he said no, $100 a month.  Wow, can I park my trailer there too?  That would be $130 a month.

Which is what I’ve been paying for over a decade, lucky me….

• Like 1

when i used to live in the city ,i wasnt allowed a garage bigger than 2 car.........i was so mad i was going to build a 6 car garage underground ....with a one car garage on ground for the ramp.........and would be fun when door opens and 6 cars drive out