1927 Pontiac six oil pump

My friend bought a 1927 Pontiac six from me with a 6 cyl flathead . He dropped the pan and found that the spacer where the gears are in fell apart.   He's looking for a replacement pump or a machine shop that can make a new spacer for him.  Anyone with information on this would be greatly appreciated.  

Dave

Definitely post questions about this in one of the early Pontiac sections, or the general AACA Technical section might be even better. It's more active. Pontiac people may not ever see this hidden amongst the Chrysler products. We have several Pontiac split-head six enthusiasts around here. @32Pontiac6 might know something or know who to ask. For parts, I always start with @Kornkurt.

Edited by Bloo (see edit history)

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
On 2/5/2023 at 8:08 AM, David Ruggieri said:

My friend found a machine shop that was able to make another spacer for his oil pump that fit his 1927 Pontiac Six.  If anyone is need of one he can have it made for you.  The car has great oil pressure back again.   Dave

David, I need this same part for my 28. Any chance you can get me the information for the shop that made that part?  Thanks!