For Sale: 1965 AMC Rambler Ambassador 990 4dr Sedan, A/C, 87K miles - $5,000 - Elkton, MD - Not Mine - Still Available, Price Reduced to $4,300: 1-22-2023:

For Sale: 1965 AMC Rambler Ambassador 990 4dr Sedan, A/C, 87K miles - $5,000 - Elkton, MD - Still Available, Price Reduced to $4,300: 1-22-2023: See New Link Below:

1965 AMC Rambler Ambassador - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle... (craigslist.org)
Seller's Description:

1965 AMC Rambler Ambassador 990! She is a CLASSIC! Runs & Drives, clean title. Only has 87k original miles! $5000 OBO. Come check this rare beauty out!

Copy and paste in your email: ac14162b09a93fc6874592eb9de10558@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1965 AMC Rambler Ambassador 990 4dr Sedan.

'65 AMC Rambler Ambassador MD a.jpg

'65 AMC Rambler Ambassador MD b.jpg

'65 AMC Rambler Ambassador MD c.jpg

'65 AMC Rambler Ambassador MD d.jpg

'65 AMC Rambler Ambassador MD e.jpg

'65 AMC Rambler Ambassador MD f.jpg

'65 AMC Rambler Ambassador MD g.jpg

'65 AMC Rambler Ambassador MD h.jpg

Edited by 58L-Y8
Still Available, Price Reduced to $4,300: 1-22-2023: Crossed out the dead CL link. (see edit history)
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, TAKerry said:

Ha, I drove by that car today. Anyone interested let me know, I pass by it twice a day, to and from work.

TAKerry;

If you have time when you're going by, would you be so kind as to stop by for a closer look at this Ambassador?  Maybe pix of the engine compartment and front seat if it isn't too much trouble.  And your assessment of how it looks underneath for rust damage and overall in general.  I don't ask for much, do I?

Steve

PS: When they respray a car like this and are not doing a complete color change, why they don't just match the factory color is beyond me...

Edited by 58L-Y8 (see edit history)
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, 58L-Y8 said:

TAKerry;

If you have time when you're going by, would you be so kind as to stop by for a closer look at this Ambassador?  Maybe pix of the engine compartment and front seat if it isn't too much trouble.  And your assessment of how it looks underneath for rust damage and overall in general.  I don't ask for much, do I?

Steve

PS: When they respray a car like this and are not doing a complete color change, why they don't just match the factory color is beyond me...

I did not see this message until after I got home tonight. If I get done with work early enough tomorrow and its still light when I go by I will def stop and take a look. If not I am pretty sure I will be going by on Sat and can stop then.

• Thanks 2

• 58L-Y8 changed the title to For Sale: 1965 AMC Rambler Ambassador 990 4dr Sedan, A/C, 87K miles - $5,000 - Elkton, MD - Not Mine - Still Available, Price Reduced to $4,300: 1-22-2023: